Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Left Hook

There are levels of grief that are simple,  sometimes you just feel like crap. And that's a good day. You miss the guy, your ol' buddy and friend, sweetie, funny pain in the neck husband, parental and business partner.

Then there are days that you kinda feel ok. That's when you get it... right in the face. The Left Hook. I'm signing up for 'fend off stupidity' lessons. Maybe I can teach a class.

I'm getting better at defending myself from:

1. Comments and excuses for not being in touch, or not showing up. I don't care, and I care less if you think I care. Just shut up. Don't b.s. then ask me, at your convenience, for a file or password that might be on his computer somewhere.

PLEASE NOTE: I know how to cut slack for people that are sincere and don't know what to say to express themselves. HERE's a hint. My Sincere Condolences. Simple and old fashioned.

AND: I am open for business and taking care of people that care, that I care for.

2. Financial & living situation. I'm figuring it out. I am neither stupid or easy to run over. I have GOOD skills ~ I know how to ride in traffic, pace line, bump shoulders, climb and descend. I learned from the best. And I am learning from the best now.

3. Cancer SPAMMERS.

I was thinking of belly dancing, but I may sign up for boxing.
Or flying! 
I don't get angry, I get even. 




No comments:

Post a Comment