Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Wine Cellar

I have a wine cellar.

No idea how to plan a memorial and going with the theory, that too much is better than not enough, I supplemented two lovely cases with two more. I have a decent supply of vino and a cave. Wine Cellar.

My travels to the beautiful wine country of northern california have mostly to do with bicycle riding, not sipping. I'm sure the wine in my cellar is delicious since I did not choose it. I cannot be the judge.

I may be able to create interest in another open house policy with this hook. Besides missing Rich in so many different small and hugh ways, I've begun to miss you too.
One Friends interpretation of "CHOCOLATE"

I'm good with a bar of DARK CHOCOLATE. I've tasted a few I really like. You know who you are, for those of you that brought over those amazing bars and flowers. The flowers were for Rich!

No comments:

Post a Comment