Sunday, October 28, 2012

Two things

Or more...

I don't believe in 'heaven' per say, but I am pretty sure Rich is there, if heaven is peace. I have an intrinsic sense Rich is not only in peace, but he's also spilling it over to me.

Secondly, I have to ride my bike. I will not be as fast, or have the endurance, yet, but if someone sets a day and time, then gives me a wheel and not much talk, I can draft, take a pull, sprint and recover. I can ride alone too. Eventually I will get up and down my beloved East Bay hills again, with joy.
Sept 5th, Richard's Double Rainbow
And not only that, I'm going to dedicate today's SF Giants game to Rich. He listened to every game the SF Giants played this season, until he didn't. It initially made me sad to hear the Giants. Rich would have so loved this. Now I will look at it differently ~ enjoy this series and honor Rich's spirit.


1 comment:

  1. Scutaro's RBI hit lifts Giants to title!
    GO RICHARD! GO GIANTS!

    ReplyDelete