In fact when people are listeners, and knowledgeable, the potential for understanding and empathy is mind expanding. I am grateful to have these people to reach out to.
There is nothing like peace of mind when the potential for mental chaos and an anxiety provoking breakdown reside on the other side of the thin vail of the current reality.
| Home Sweet Home |
I have been plowing ahead with my list. I want to be in front of the cart. Today the fatigue, relief, and the size of the mountain that still must come to me, literally made my head spin from the moment my feet hit the floor this morning. Today I was feeling tipsy, so not much choice but to keep both feet off the ground! Forced rest. Sort of. Construction has surrounded our home since January 2012, today was no different. I laid on that couch covered in blankets, with my iPod on and mostly slept.
Grateful to my dear friends and family for watching out for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment