Richard lived in a state I often ponder. The physical was really the only difference in him and that is what breaks my heart. How did he carry his burden? It was not the usual mental, spiritual, or physical pain that normally and occasionally afflicts us.
His spirit was so large that he carried us. That is what he left us as well. My mind and spirit cannot comprehend the physical, so I call on this gift Rich gave us. Like the stars peeking through the popcorn clouds. And the shooting stars that I know are there even if I cannot see them.
P.S. Reading thru condolence / sympathy cards tonight,
I came across 'other' cards in the basket.
This card is from Rich to me on my B'day 7/2012.
"Some star you haven't even seen yet is sparkling in your corner of the sky" ![]() |
; )

Gifts... :)
ReplyDelete