Monday, October 15, 2012

Nothing


Do nothing.

I've compared myself to Richard over the years and came to the conclusion I could never plow through stuff, stay on task, and take on every new creative idea, with not enough hours in the day, days in the week and ultimately, years in a lifetime.

Take time to do nothing.

Some close friend's are grieving recent losses, a mirror to me. I have become task focused. So far I haven't approached Rich's creative productivity. 

Nothing is necessary.

There is no one else to do all the to do's.
I hear Richard...
'You can only do one thing at a time. 
DO THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FIRST'. 

So that is what I am doing. It is not a sense of accomplishment that keeps me at it, but survival. I did this. I got thru another day.

Nothing might be the most important thing.

When I needed guidance, I took a cue from Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment