My top 3 to do's never got crossed out today. I must have done something, but can't recall. I think I took a nap.
Richard designed this logo for me. Tonight is the Full Moon!
The big activity for the day was getting the mail. When I stepped outside I heard the Red Tailed Hawk. The red tailed call is quite distinctive. When I looked up there were four hawks gliding high above the house.
Tuesday, Oct 30th, 2012_THE DAY AFTER_ It is just after NOON, high noon if the sun were shining... my status update...I am living on PEETS coffee and DAGOBA chocolate (thanks Jan) I was OFF track Monday, and have completed EVERYTHING on my list, and then some this morning, including giving 'a piece of my mind' to a few that needed a piece. (with plenty of my mind left!) Also got a field trip in with a good friend and neighbor and visit with daughter and grandkids! I recall a good, full day.
Tuesday, Oct 30th, 2012_THE DAY AFTER_
ReplyDeleteIt is just after NOON, high noon if the sun were shining... my status update...I am living on PEETS coffee and DAGOBA chocolate (thanks Jan)
I was OFF track Monday, and have completed EVERYTHING on my list, and then some this morning, including giving 'a piece of my mind' to a few that needed a piece. (with plenty of my mind left!)
Also got a field trip in with a good friend and neighbor and visit with daughter and grandkids!
I recall a good, full day.