I like it very much waking at night in Autumn
Before the end of Day Light Savings Time
Stars, peace, silence, sometimes fog, rain
Transported
| Last night |
I have business to take care of
That I am on my own to accomplish
Feels overwhelming because
it is genormous business
Sometimes I feel up to it
Even if it scares me a little and
Makes my heart race sometimes sad too
Then my neighbors will pass by
With their coffee in hand
People Are So Good
Oh my, I missed "Get Goes Mobile Cafe"
It's OK, my heart is already racing
From the call about the house
It's ok I have plan A AND Plan B
Big, everything feels BIG
Then the mobile coffee is there again
Oh JOY! This IS life
And a beautiful blue sky day too
But that's not all
People Are So Good
My friend called as I walked in the door
Wishing me happy Día de los Muertos
I have really never paid so close attention
to this holiday before, now I am
She helped me get my feet on the ground
Oh, I love that caffeine hit.
But you don't know me if you think
it can keep me awake
It is only 9:30 a.m.
People Are So Good
No comments:
Post a Comment