Much room. Hysterical cackling. Hugs love. Music giants games. Snoring tears. Space.
Hot tub after bicycle ride. Floating. Soaking water enveloping me. Surrounded, buoyancy a game.
Lost my breath a few times. On the ride. No sympathy. Cheered, called troublemaker. Ghost rider.
There were two more deaths on my support list. Stomach cancer. So many people impacted by two souls.
Raised my arms. Out of the water. Curious. Sunk, the higher my arms. Laid on the bottom.
Intervals. Pushing the limit. Felt like asthma. A challenge. Pedal past my mind.
A youngster the Leon family bonded with. Same age as our girls. Home to Seattle area. Closer to family. Hospice.
Arms back in the water. No leverage to hold me down. Arms under the covers. No more comforting place.
Sara and Crista born in our family bed. Our boys, granddaughter visit. Gravity envelopes the family bed. I float.
Hardly wind. High tide. I fly. No chatter. No story. Put in the miles. Build endurance.
Used to swim. Cold Atlantic. Turned blue. Buoyant. The sky above, rocking. A tub will do. Hot water. Soaking.
Soft down. No edge. Climb up. Lost in the middle. Many ways to share. No longer there. Family bed.
when I look at photos of Richard, I can't believe he's gone. I've been feeling that way a lot about my dad these days. The finality of it is just sinking in I think. Very sad.
ReplyDelete