Saturday, November 3, 2012

Full Day

It has been a full day. I started out by 'channeling' Richard... as in, jeez, if he could do all the things he did while he was dying, I could get my video camera out to record a project even though I felt like all I wanted to do was stay in bed. So I did it. I even remembered how to do the recording and set up the tripod and sound. Good start.

Then I got a shot in the arm at Art Murmur Saturday Stroll. Murmur brings back lots of memories. I was feeling heavier and less able to breath the longer I stayed. I stopped in my favorite gallery, across the street from the memorial art exhibit we had for Rich. Turned out to be a memorial exhibit for an artist, about Rich's age, who died last week.

That was the end of me. First time I cried in public. Oh well, at least I didn't have a complete meltdown. When Jan & Joe got me home, I got in bed. My brain was running circles around itself. Covers over my head helped.

Rich nearby in the morning, grieved loosing him within a few short hours. Sounds just about right.

Then I walked the dog.

Here's my takeaway, GO FOR THE GUSTO.
And while you are at it go to MURMUR!


No comments:

Post a Comment