With myself, the process.
The tiles on the bathroom floor are the same as at home.
I'm reading, writing. Sitting. Walking.
The tub is not too unlike ours too.
The sun and breeze are perfect.
Just the right size for a second bathroom.
I sat on the south facing front porch this morning.
That is if I can pull off keeping the house.
The bedroom windows face west, overlooking a large lot
I'm listening, leaving the buzz of background noise where it is.
with tall trees. Occasional cats and pedestrians pass thru.
It is not just Rich that I hear. You are all here.
St Pete's is just another city, along another bay.
I appreciate that. I sit by myself, not alone.
A different space, the same.
Settle, let go, be present, imagine, be patient.
Impatiently I fit in this other me.
Friday, November 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment