Monday, November 5, 2012

Hello Goodbye

It is difficult to believe it is already two months and as difficult to believe that it has only been two months. Life is so amazing. How can Rich be so much a part of me when I cannot touch him? How can I hear him when there is no music? I can run and jump and play in the memories, but I cannot get a laugh from him. His watch can still beep. I can still smile. I can throw myself across the whole bed, sleep at any angle yet the largest organ of the body misses the connection.



Hello Goodbye


You say yes, I say no.
You say stop and I say go go go, oh no.
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello.

I say high, you say low.
You say why and I say I don't know, oh no.
You say goodbye and I say hello
(Hello Goodbye Hello Goodbye) hello hello
(Hello Goodbye) I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
(Hello Goodbye Hello Goodbye) hello hello
(Hello Goodbye) I don't know why you say goodbye
(Hello Goodbye) I say hello

Why why why why why why do you say goodbye goodbye, oh no?

You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello.

You say yes (I say "yes") I say no (but I may mean no.)
You say stop (I can stay) and I say go go go (till it's time to go ), oh no.
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment