Thursday, September 20, 2012

Team Work

Well, it was a difficult day to get through. The first full day I couldn't move without conscience effort, reminding me grief is a physical thing, not 'merely' mental. I tried both resisting the experience and going with it, and it was a draw. I called Jan and invited myself for a cup of coffee in the a.m. Later, Helen held me a moment while I cried. Got driven to the gallery at noon, like a zombie, paced around while Susan and Myra finished hanging up a few pictures. Susan took me out to lunch, Ellen joined us.

Laid down on the 'family bed' after lunch. Interestingly, Summer was looking out of sorts too... she laid down at the side of the bed, got up went to Rich's side and back again several times.

I patted her, comforting myself.

Jan picked up coffee from me. Then Amy came over and we walked through Rich's fine art photography files together. ~ I have a team that keeps on giving.

I have two friends that will be in the hospital tomorrow, Thursday. One friend is private.
Marta is quite open and wants followers, because she is recording her life to educate about Stomach Cancer. http://www.diaryofaprettyface.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/TeamMartaOfficial
Please 'Like' her official page. Marta is the same age as our daughters. She has been an encourager to Rich and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment