Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Ad your own caption...
Today started off s l o w . . . That was good. Yesterday was non stop ~ both draining and gratifying. The art installation that started yesterday late afternoon for a couple of hours, is 75% complete after 3 hours today. How does that work out? Well the installation is 98% complete, and I have to do the bio, list of works and P R I C I N G ! That's at least ... wait, I forgot to include the packaging for transport of the work, say another hour. Ok, I'm be optimistic and say I can finish in 1.5 hours. Ok then.
I had been dreading this week. Have to say I rather like being the consultant, THANKS ladies! Sara, Amy, Sarah, Myra, Susan and Jan! AWESOME work! BEAUTIFUL results. I am happy.
NOTE: Wed morning. Happy is the wrong word. Great relief. Happy that I am relieved. Now I see the hard part coming at me. Channeling Rich's creative energy is reaching a roadblock this morning.
Labels:
art exhibit,
Cancer,
Friends,
Hawaii,
photography,
San Francisco Bay,
Uptown Body and Fender
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment