Tuesday, September 25, 2012

20 Days

The memorial is over, now to business. I was sick and exhausted thinking about it yesterday afternoon and went to bed at 8. I will figure out what to focus on first. That was impossible yesterday. It's making me light headed just writing about it. If you thought I was finished applying the skills of my support team, you are mistaken. They know who they are. Alice YiaYia, Grandma counterpart to MiMa Alice, we share two Maxwell Ave grandkids, has already e mailed me my to do check list!


I've spent the first 19 days channeling Richard's powers of concentration and focus. Day 20 I'm looking for the 'charger', tomorrow is three weeks. I'd stay under the covers except my friends and family keep my feet moving. There are none to compare to the community that envelopes me.
Thank you all.
xo,
A /

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Ellen, wouldn't have done that well without your love and caring, sharp sense of humor and the beautiful flowers! We have countered the western way with the outpouring of community, just as Rich did with resisting the status quo and pursuing his desire for an alternative.

    ReplyDelete