Friday, September 21, 2012

First Day of Fall


Mobile Coffee ~ Double Latte & start the day with neighbors.

When the Endeavor flew over, I got to holler and dance on Maxwell Ave.

My mom's sick. Suzanne's mom is sick. One friend in the hospital, another at home unable to breath.

Myra and Reese and heading out to take care of elderly parents, after Myra drops off projector. 

Thank goodness the bank manager is compassionate.


Crista arrived with the flowers. Fran, Helen and I, helped unload her car. 

The phone has been literally ringing off the hook. Sometimes BOTH home and cell at the same time.

Jan and I brought the flowers to her house for her to arrange! 

Peter arrived. Cornmeal Waffles for lunch at Full House Cafe.

Amy came over with quiche and to price art. Made more coffee.

Mary Lee helped me change my bed sheets, throw in a wash and take my video camera home to set it up for tomorrow. 

Helen came over before going to Jan's to help with the flowers! 

The sunset was amazing! Joe reminded us it is Fall Equinox! 

Kevin dropped off some stuff. Amy wrapped up. I called back people that left messages.

I looked at Rich's online photo galleries and listened to some of his recordings. 



No comments:

Post a Comment