Saturday, September 15, 2012

BOOM!


I feel much worse this week than last, and it's getting worse daily as this new reality sets in. I'm in a bit of a bubble. I have an awareness of the world but do not feel I am of this world. There is some reality that I am grasping at that is becoming more irrelevant as time goes forward. There's a time and distance warp. Being here now is slipping from my grasp. It isn't really sadness altogether. More like bodily functions are doing their own thing, heart rate, sweat glands, mind, circulation, digestive, eyes, legs and arms. Throw in any stray thought, or kind comment, and...

BOOM! 

Like the fireworks at the Oakland Coliseum. Seemed like a nice event to have out my back window last night, hah! 

BOOM! 

Fireworks in NYC off lower Manhattan, 1976, the Bicentennial. The next year after we left NYC on our journey 'west' the most spectacular duel fireworks between man and nature. The lightening was so wild it scared me indoors. Downtown San Francisco with the girls on the Embarcadero. Crista wasn't too happy, as she sat on Rich's shoulders,  the echo through canyons of tall buildings made her cry. Then my favorite, at Jack London Square Christmas KSAN Fireworks. Blue Christmas with ALL blue fireworks right over our heads… it goes on. 

I couldn't make it to the finale last night. 

BOOM!


Rich was too sick to put the energy into the 2012 Pro Art, and I was to worn out to do anything about it. 

Last year, 2011 Pro Arts at Jack London Square... 
it was never simple.









No comments:

Post a Comment