Thursday, January 31, 2013

Having FUN?

 
I ask again and the question became, 'What is FUN anyway?' Bicycle riding, hiking with the dog? I love those activities. Want to do MORE of them. LOTS more. Watching movies? Movies Rich and I thought were funny make me sad. Rich could be a crack pot. As with good humor, it comes at you sideways. Catches you off guard. Spontaneous, even with the best planning. I miss having fun.

Saw the kids and jammed right into FUN! I rode Christopher's bike with Anthony. Yes, I AM that talented on a bike. 50 years older, 5'10" and I fit myself on a 6 year old bicycle, racing with the other 6 year old and a Boxer puppy named Sofi (with the muscle mass to stop me dead if she ran into me!). We played catch, pulled weeds. It was lots of fun.

FUN is not necessarily the activity. Fun is how well you share any activity you have in common. It's beginning to come back to me.
xo, mima


It runs in the family! 
August 2009
 teaching twin three year olds
with Crista
and Jonathan!
ps. Wednesday, I was riding the bike Jonathan is on. He's 6 in this pic ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment