Sunday, January 6, 2013

Epiphany 2013


I can only say from my perspective. You yours.

We all saw Rich through our own eyes, felt him through our own skin, and heard his laughter, frustration and song through our own ears. 

He is a kaleidoscope, as we are.

Identifying ourselves today, includes a massive piece of this man we called Dad, Grandpa, husband and friend, brother. We carried one another through this life and into the next. 

We are bound by his presence.

The legacy I hold for him, and I asked him, is not through his work but mine, yours. Richard is too heavy to carry. We have our own lives to bear. Rich never asked once for any of us to do anything for him when he died. 

Now he is light.

Rich is the night sky, limitless, beyond comprehension, starlight pin points in the city and valley, Milky Way in the cold dark mountains, a splash of light crossing the infinite cosmos. 


Epiphany’s timeless gifts, gratefulness, creativity, love.














No comments:

Post a Comment