Friday, January 18, 2013

Thank You RIch

Thank you.

How many ways are you present, the further away I move from that disaster of a prognosis and resulting horrendous battle to live as you died. You lived till you died. You lived till you died.

We'd rather you here. The kids miss you so much I do not feel alone in this. Your friends and friendly clients miss you. We keep you present. We carry you. These people help me to carry the loss of your caring and humor, sometimes your touch, never the hard times.

I wish you were here to feel the way the weight of emptiness is sometimes lifted. Bittersweet.

Thank You Rich. When I ask, you answer. I hear you in the quiet morning. 'Check the bank statement' was your answer this morning. I found the name of the printer, I found the invoice, but the amount didn't make sense. The JEOPARDY question... how much did you pay the printer for the project Ellen and I are bidding on?

Thank You Rich. Is the answer to what you have left to me. I let Summer out in the dark of pre dawn and thank the stars. Thank you Rich. I have no room to feel bad when I am thankful. There is no good or bad, only room for gratefulness for your gifts. Your gift of emphasizing my talents, always, even when I did not believe me or you.

Thank You Rich.
Some of our good friends and supporters thru the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment