Has new meaning in my life.
Happy New Year does too, at least this year. Anniversary, too. Birthday, too. As a good friend aptly put it... Happy f--king New Year. I agreed after sweeping myself off the floor this morning.
Sometimes things are more or less rolling along, then wham! Even sweet thoughts go sour. Today I was thinking about how I'd have no house or belongings except that Rich was 'the buyer'. Sure we did it together but as I look at my home, he initiated everything. I hate shopping, literally makes my head spin. Crummy when the good things in life get ya down. I'm rollin'.
I can't go into all the other depth charges going off around me but let's say, I'm not the only one in high gear grief mode. Domino grief. So I sat with Rich, lit a candle and the incense too. The swirl of the smoke, lit by the candle light was mesmerizing, stunningly beautiful, mystical, an angel dance.
Cleansing tears? Or wrung out? So, after laying on the family bed, staring a the ceiling, I realized Rich brought this bed too! Not resting. No energy to get up and get out. Draw. Do a drawing. I did. Did two.
It's a chocolate kinda day. Thank goodness Patty sent truffles!
Monday, January 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment