I've done it before and stopped. This time is different. I have an intention that will become a reality. I received the Call for Artists postcard from PRO ARTS for the East Bay Open Studios 2013. I have everything I need to exhibit except the new art. I am creating it now. And I have Richard's art too. I want to do both. His work needs to be out and about and available. Mine too. I am excited.
Did I say I was moving into Rich's studio as soon as I am able. A neighbor helped me sort thru hard drives, extension cords and found a third headset I thought might be the one I was needing for my video editing. It wasn't. It was the one on Rich's nightstand that he had given me. I was hoping I was wrong. While the sound quality is the best, the headphones are the most worn out. Rich plugged into those earphones daily, when he wasn't working or driving. Eventually he wore them most of the day and night when he could no longer eat and I feed him thru his g-tube. He would fall asleep listening to the SF Giants, or whatever sports was on at the time. My earphones.
It was a hard day Friday. Hard Drives and earphones.
| April 14, 2012 w/ DeejayLady Ryan |
No comments:
Post a Comment