So much music. So, so much. I am surrounded. That is where Rich's main passion lay, what made me fall for him in the first place at 18. That and his big shoulders. Rich built our graphic design business to support his music, and our family. Too many things on his plate to do enough music to satisfy him. I hope the boys and Anika manifest music in their soul like Rich had.
Artists from the Pro Arts East Bay Open Studios (EBOS) talk about their life and art at the Pro Arts Gallery, May 5, 2007
The accumulation of out dated technology and boxes of print materials from the graphic side of his life is extraordinary. I have accomplished clearing out his custom made 'oak flat files', (even nicer than the ones in this photo link.) I've done it a few times in 30 years but stuff was never easy for Rich to discard. Crazy, because everything current is on one of at least seven of his hard drives.
Richard left us with many gifts. The sort is not a ridding, but a making room for his offering to bloom.
No comments:
Post a Comment