I have been a little anxious about what I would be like alone, away. I've considered travel an option for the coming chapter of my life. I talked to the owners of the boutique hotel I'm staying at, enough construction / renovation complete to have their first guests. They have a great story. Maybe I will travel, video and front desk. I've been trying on lots of ideas, not to different than the idea Rich and I bandied about.
I'd bring my bike. I saw at least two bicycle clubs drinking coffee on Saturday a.m. I don't really know why they need gears here. Not a hill in site, some headwind, but we have that. I could kick butt and loose fitness at the same time.
On the trail in Weedon, I asked Rich, 'how are you?' I don't know if it is weird, sad or funny, but I looked down and there was an almost full pack of Marlboros on the path and no smoker in site. I had to laugh. I picked them up and walked, either I'd find someone begging a cigarette, or a garbage can.
I guess Richard still has a sense of humor. It's not at all funny, but what am I going to do? You'll have to ask about our 'conversation' about smoking the e-cigarette. Pretty sure Rich was poking fun.
So I changed the subject.
![]() |
| Borrowed from FaceBook friend post. |

No comments:
Post a Comment