Friday, March 29, 2013

Rich & the Red Tail Dog

As I ponder yesterday, and the jump I made, I must me more aware of what I ask for. 'I want to fly'. Be specific. Give a timeline. etc. etc. Didn't realize how that dream / goal would manifest, nor how quickly, though it is not like I am unprepared. Rich and I have been in business together our whole adult lives after all. I 'just' thought flying was going to be entertainment and carefree. Something to do when there was a special occasion, not as a life goal. 

Since Rich died, I have had to make gratitude my number one go to place in order to stay upright and move my feet forward. And Rich is my number one go to voice when I need a consult. A consult about me personally. No one knew me as well. Yesterday I heard Rich say, again, 'you can do anything you want'. Listening to Rich has allowed me to say yes to many, many open hands. Open welcoming hands. 

I am the same person I have always been. You may know me personally, so you know. And, thanks for your patience and tolerance for my particular quirkiness, which some of you might think endearing, ha, ha, ha. You don't have to live with me! For that you should be grateful. 

I opened business. Something I said I'd do, but more like, I'd offer Rich's clients our associate designers ability to access archival design files and update, maintain, if they choose. I wasn't going to market! What I should have said is I have no idea why I would want to market what once was Richard's and is no longer. I became clearer yesterday.

The Red-tailed Hawks at Cornell really speak to me. 
They are incubating too.

No comments:

Post a Comment