Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Energetic

or, able to breath*

I flew outa bed this morning 

Pismo Dunes at Oso Flaco Creek
Feb 2013 w/ Nikon D700

and haven't stopped a second. Taking advantage of the spurt of energy while I've got it. Who the blank knows? Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. 

Dumped stuff, in my office and in the yard too. Kitchen as well. Posted travel maps all over my office. Watch out.

I've got the big stuff looking at me like a train in a tunnel. That's gotta be done. Lay down between the tracks. 

End of month, full moon, there is no rhyme or reason really. 


*took everything in the med cabinet last night. Musinex, herbs, vitamins, tea... didn't use the vaporizer thought. Still feel like the congestion is sitting there so who knows? Maybe I reached equilibrium with coffee, equal amount caffeine to body fluids.




No comments:

Post a Comment