I saw my brother and sister. I told them I didn't know how Rich was still alive. He couldn't eat at all. Then I realized he was dead. That woke me up.
I do not have any communication with my siblings.
My mother did not know who I was when I called her Friday. My niece had come to FL to visit my sister, and my mom. Mom said my niece came to see Rich. I thought maybe she knew a Rich in FL. Then I realized mom didn't know who she was talking to. I told her, 'I'm Alice. Richard is my husband.'
She is feeling the sadness too.
I told her it has been a very difficult few weeks. I didn't tell her details but she knew. Mother's not only have eyes in the back of their heads but can connect over 3,000 miles distance and more.
Probably why I dreamt about my siblings. Mom is sad about that too.
I am going to see my boys today, and Annika too, my little girl. We are going to recall Richard. It is 6 months March 5th. Then we are going to eat lots of ice-cream!
Sara and Oliver, Crista and Mike miss dad. Friends miss their friend. There is no way but that you make your own way. We bump along. Sometimes we bump into one another. We remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment