Thursday, February 7, 2013

Extraordinary Customer Service

So important when canceling Rich's subscriptions.

One good customer service person that can handle a cancelation due to death, can make a big difference in a "widows" day. I hate using that word, widow. Thought "Grandma" was bad at 47! I'm Mima, not grandma.

I have fought, hung up and ignored enough dummy's that when a great customer service person gets on the line I have to lay my head on my hands in relief, and cry.

Even with experience we do not know what to say or do sometimes, and that's true for lots of life circumstances. It is good to experience emotional intelligence to offset the business as usual calls.

Freelanced.com  Graboid.com




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really like this story...
Albatross are remarkable fliers who travel thousands of miles on wind currents without ever flapping their wings. They do this by angling their 6-foot wings to adjust for wind currents and varying air speeds above the water. In the non-breeding part of the year, albatross do not touch land — the birds, scientists believe, often even sleep while flying over the ocean.


Frequent Flyer Miles
Almost as amazing as being a parent at 62 is the number of miles this bird has likely logged – about 50,000 miles a year as an adult – which means that Wisdom has flown at least 2 to 3 million miles since she was first banded. Or, to put it another way, that’s 4 to 6 trips from the Earth to the Moon and back again with plenty of miles to spare.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Important to me...
Hospice care used more,  but often too late 

I'd talk to anyone about hospice. It was a necessary and urgently needed service that came with great resistance the first interview. The second interview, no resistance. Hospice service continues with bereavement counseling for any family member that needs help.

No comments:

Post a Comment