Move
No big decisions the first year.
It makes no difference as far as I can say.
I'm kinda mad now. Who knew?
Wednesday
Ana helped me finish clearing out Rich's office. The custom made flat files are ready to sell, and Rich's work station, too. I love Rich's studio. We designed it B.C., Before Computers, but not b.c., before children. We built in skylights, large windows and a sliding glass door.
After the clean out I putzed around worn out then went back into the studio to tackled a small file draw. Everything went into the recycling bin, except the napkin with the poem Rich scribbled on it.
Thursday
The antidote is always star gazing, the sun, the moon, and planets too. Now that the days are shorter I watch morning and evening.
There are many things that need taking care of at once. No sooner the anniversary, finish paperwork, then more excitement.
In survival mode I will not take on unnecessary demands. Reinforce. Stop taking away. Living on the edge. I experience Richard.
No comments:
Post a Comment