his love lives on
Entering month twelve. There is a bittersweet looking back. There is no future with RIch in his physical body. There is extraordinary reserves of love and gratefulness that I draw upon and appreciate, especially in our children and grandchildren.
RIch left me extraordinary reserves to deal with my path. Tonight on that path is the annual National Night Out. Ghost memories of too young neighbors dying of cancer on our street.
Today was a strenuous day and in the process I took a bare foot flop on the kitchen floor, wet from just bathing a flea ridden dog. Don't know if it's overtired, or achy, or grief. They are similar in some ways, one more day with missing.
Difficult to socialize around that. I am inside writing.
2010 was the first NNO Jan & I put on the event. That was a good one.






No comments:
Post a Comment