Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Never enough


Recovery time

I'm not doing a good job of taking care of anything lately. Feeling, as my dear friend Kathleen says, 'pinchy faced'. Too many things, not what I want to be doing, and even though there's light at the end of the tunnel, I feel less motivated than usual to care about it.

I'm over exaggerating really. Things are rolling along just as usual. I still feel pinch faced, and want to escape. We'll not escape maybe, but create room for what it is I would like to be doing. I'm a blast to be around lately.

And RIch's been gone for almost a year. There's forward, backward and present. I am in all three locations right now. I am bone tired even when I do get sleep. I'm achy, from playing hard with my grandsons and not remembering to allow recovery time. 

Recovery time. Recovery time.


Annika & Mima, not to be out done by my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment