Thank you Rich for the being you are, the visionary and man of action, the musician and artist that attracted me to you in the first place so many years ago.
Thank you for being you.
Thank you for being in my life.
I am thankful for the hills, the bay, the trails that join them and to all the people that had the foresight to preserve open space for generations to come. I can go in on empty & I'm always filled to the brim.
Thanks to our clients, and suppliers. Though we haven't seen enough of them, we still appreciate the contact we do have. With effort, let's move from survival mode into a new economy of economic balance, sooner than later.
Thank you to all my teachers… my children, grandchildren, all my friends & coaches, near & far, as well as all those millions around the country and world that have brought the spark of life back to a worn out planet.
Thank you to my family, my primary contact with life, my parents, siblings, aunts & uncles, cousins, and the family I married into. The miles have been sweet and bittersweet.
I am grateful for the opportunity to be grateful, this moment in time that we celebrate once a year, with easy access year round.
Oh yeah, our home and our dog, too!

Oh, yeah! My NEICES & NEPHEWS!!! Thanks to FaceBook. (And their kids too, where ever they are.) I can't be this old. And to think I'm younger today then I've ever be!
ReplyDeletexox,
A /