Text your status, instead of 'calling'.
I got some feed back today during the Maxwell Park Neighborhood Bicycle RIde(MPBicycle*), about my #1 Emergency Prep advice that leads to a purpose of this blog.
Develop an Emergency Communication Plan. Here's is the feed back…. TEXT. Text your info, don't 'call', it'll save energy. You can also create a list of people you can send it to at one time, including your peeps in the effected area, and the out of state contact.
The intention of this blog. SHARING. YOU can easily disagree that communication is a #1 priority. The reason it is for me is I want to know where my family is first and foremost, and close friends too. So I need to give my sister's # in FL to my friends too. When things settle a little I can find out where everybody is, and if they are ok.
Share YOUR #1. The point is, we need to communicate about preparation. It is overwhelming to imagine the devastation and almost as difficult to get into action to do the stuff that needs to be done.
I'll create an 'Emergency Plan' folder on this blog. You can look up emergency prep, check off what you've done, make suggestions, or ask for help, etc… I want you all to be prepared!
*more on MPBicycle later. Another folder!
No comments:
Post a Comment