need a unique holiday greeting idea?
video! Scared? be very scared. but not as scared as receiving a 'christmas letter'!
What do you like to do best in life? except skydiving, please. want that on video for your buds to know you are thinking of them when you are having the most fun?
How about a 30 second clip, a minute at the most, to express what you are happiest about and want to share! I think people will be happy to see you happy and it will make them happier! thus Happy Holiday video!
I get a portfolio piece, you get to hang with me for a hour. Donations gladly accepted.
I can have a list of ideas ready for you.
One client is a chef and has the kitchen & jacket to go with her awesome skill.
For me it would need to be a shot in the redwoods or on my bike, and totally cool if I could get my boys to be with me.
Want a shot with you and your dog? cat? sweetie? Location preference. Friends gathering. Singing? dancing? a hand of cards and champaign? Straight out talking head?
1st 10 people to sign onto my blog, or leave a comment, will get the best appointment options.
This offer is good through Jan 6, 12th day. Three Kings. Donations gladly accepted. = )
alice@redtaildog.com
510.435.7187 c.
Keep in mind, I am in the SF Bay Area, so this is location sensitive. You can still 'follow' my blog if you are so inclined. Tks, A /
ReplyDelete