Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Transference

Who do I tell

My life is full. Sometimes I accomplish stuff. Hard stuff. Difficult things. When I have completed a difficult task...
Who do I tell

Yesterday I decided that the 'broken heart' is the norm. Joy comes as a gift when we love more than we fear. I have many people in my life. Each one has a piece of me within them. Them in me.

Sometimes that piece is tiny, sometimes humongous. Rich is gone. I feel a bit like an anchor less boat. A small boat, not big enough to cause damage, as long as the water is calm, no wind. Floating along.

Rich was the encourager, 'You can do it', 'You have the talent', You're really good at that'. So, now what? As I do these hard things...
Who do I tell
The anchor is there, the line is slack.



1 comment:

  1. A friend wisely commented to me via e mail...
    rebuilding one's life after one's partner's death is like re-building a boat while sailing it on the water.

    ReplyDelete