Monday, July 8, 2013

There is no way


to go back
to go forward

Time spent is no investment
There is no future

Yet
Limbo 



3 comments:

  1. Woke to Richard singing...
    "My Romance"
    from the album "That's Why I'm Here"
    Only one of many JT songs he loved

    "My Romance"

    My romance doesn't have to have
    a moon in the sky
    My romance doesn't need
    a blue lagoon standing by
    No month of May, no twinkling stars
    No hideaway, no soft guitar

    My romance doesn't need
    a castle rising in Spain
    Nor a dance to a constantly
    surprising refrain
    Wide awake I can make my
    most fantastic dreams come true
    'Cause my romance doesn't need
    a thing but you

    James Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you were visited by dad, I think you he knew you needed a little extra love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh geeze. Really reminds me of Richard in a visceral way. I didn't really hear his singing until he was sick. Makes me miss him, but also feel him close by.

    ReplyDelete