Saturday, November 15, 2014

heartbeat breath touch

Do
Be
The Bronx, NYC (agnes pineiro)

Thanksgiving is coming up. I'll always associate that holiday with Rich. Thanksgiving was his favorite. He appreciated a day where we all give thanks. Simple and nourishing. 

I wonder how to celebrate Thanksgiving and keep a space for Richard. Remember what he would say, do, be. He is gone for us, Sara, Crista, Jonathan and his siblings, friends and work associates too.

I think, ok, it's been several years since Rich died. My kids and I, my grandkids miss him. How do we care for, and how are we nourished by, someone that isn't here anymore? 

I have a request, I wonder, would you be willing to help create a story, contribute a line or two*, an experience, written, an image, 'a moment in time'? 

Heartbeats, breaths, touches shared. Rich's story, a part of each of us, passed on to Jonathan, Anthony, Christopher and Annika. 

Simple and nourishing.

Thank you.

*via facebook, blogger, e mail, etc...








No comments:

Post a Comment