Tuesday, June 25, 2013

How does this work?

I just want to know

Happy Birthday Rich. Who do I send the card to? Go out to celebrate with? Sing too?

I'm not in breakdown mode, just want to know.

When Betsy died I wanted to send birthday cards to everyone that she touched. I didn't but I should have. 

I want to go to Pt Reyes with you. Our first stop when we came to the Bay Area so many years ago. 

Interestingly, it has been showering and overcast. I am so happy that it is. Remember how we said rain is a blessing? It rained as we left NYC 36 years ago today. Blessings.

This does not answer my question. Are you still 58, or are you now 59? Will you be forever young as I catch up to you and maybe even surpass you in age?

I lit your candle. I brought fragrant flowers. I will light your incense. 
To all he loved, and loved him.

No comments:

Post a Comment