... I was visiting the boys like clockwork every other weekend because they were missing a grandparent. I found out today I am there because I need to be reminded that Rich was on this planet with them and I can't think of a better way to keep the electron and neutrons dancing in my cells than with these bundles of arms and legs, curly heads and energy.
Saturday, May 11, 2013
I was mistaken
I thought...
... I was visiting the boys like clockwork every other weekend because they were missing a grandparent. I found out today I am there because I need to be reminded that Rich was on this planet with them and I can't think of a better way to keep the electron and neutrons dancing in my cells than with these bundles of arms and legs, curly heads and energy.
... I was visiting the boys like clockwork every other weekend because they were missing a grandparent. I found out today I am there because I need to be reminded that Rich was on this planet with them and I can't think of a better way to keep the electron and neutrons dancing in my cells than with these bundles of arms and legs, curly heads and energy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Maybe some of both??
ReplyDelete