Sunday, May 26, 2013

Crazy?

of course!

Yes, is the short answer.

The longer answer is that I will be 'exhibiting' at ProArts East Bay Open Studios in a very few days. In particular I will be at the same location Rich exhibited for several years, Jack London Square at the Pavilion.

The JLS artists have been very busy and created a unique website with their preview picture attached. http://www.artrospection.com/

I have not fully done my part in this endeavor. I may still have time but I am not worked up about it either. Richard would be in a frenzy of printing and framing activity by now and I'd be ready to move to the next planet over. We did the work together though, so I stayed put.

My purpose is process. I can go into it, but I won't. It's not that complicated. At least to me.

I hope you all come to say hey. You'll see a little work from me and more of Rich's stuff.
EAST BAY OPEN STUDIOS  
Jack London Square
PAVILION (the old Barnes & Noble) 98 Broadway, Oakland 
June 1-2 and 8-9, 2013    map

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Alice. Reading the last few posts made me feel that you're doing OK, and I'm glad to see that. I miss being able to drive up to the Bay Area on a whim (that's how we met in person, if you recall), but I do look at the blog every now and then just to be sure you're getting on with getting on.
    Love.
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete