Sunday, May 1, 2022

'How's The Farm?'

Seeds Grow

My garden grows from (v.) wonder to (n.) wonder

Artichokes

Strawberry tower

Mixed Greens from seed

handful of 'strawberry blessings'*

Sourdough

Another long learning curve

Delacata from seed

Volunteers! (potato & kale)

Just before harvest

one bed / bed one

surprised by flower profusion

I do love grow bags full of potatoes and onions

won·der
/ˈwəndər/

noun

a feeling of surprise mingled with admiration, caused by something beautiful, unexpected, unfamiliar, or inexplicable.
"he had stood in front of it, observing the intricacy of the ironwork with the wonder of a child"


Similar:

awe

admiration

wonderment

fascination

surprise

astonishment

amazement


verb

1.
desire or be curious to know something.
"how many times have I written that, I wonder?"


Similar:

ponder

ask oneself

think about

meditate on

reflect on

deliberate about

muse on

speculate about

conjecture

puzzle about

be curious about

be inquisitive about

cudgel one's brains about


2.
feel doubt.
"I wonder about such a marriage"


Definitions from Oxford Languages

* 'strawberry blessings' 
Jessica Sowards @roots_and_refuge
'Growing Gardeners'

No comments:

Post a Comment