![]() |
| 30 story climb |
![]() |
| oh so beautiful! |
![]() |
| new clear glass enclosing the lens |
![]() |
| the works |
![]() |
| unusual BLUE sky! |
![]() |
| clockwork |
| ELEPHANT SEALS! |
| South Beach |
![]() |
| powerful dangerous surf |
Nothing stays the same.
Maybe that is a good thing
though my nervous system
tends toward default reactive mode
even as I learn and make a place
to hold change and no change.
Richard and I made Pt Reyes our first stop in the greater bay area when we arrived in Kentfield, CA the Summer of 1977. Before we went to SF we went to Pt Reyes!
Richard is still there, the memory of raising our family, there too.
The big waves and expansive beaches, the lighthouse, migrating whales, mule deer, elk, red-tailed hawks, peregrine falcons, vultures, the geology, and the Holstein cows!
Why am I still surprised by the shakiness and time warp whiplash?
So much to be grateful for, tucked within loss.







No comments:
Post a Comment