Monday, October 1, 2018

Camera Obscure

‘difficult or impossible to know completely and with certainty‘

Almost two weeks post travel and bronchitis is settling down enough to know it may or may not be over yet so sit tight and don’t get too excited or you may have a repeat of the Spring fling of the flu.

With age and experience comes tempering : ‘difficult or impossible to know completely and with certainty.’

I did do one smart thing this week putting out word to the ‘Best Women’ that I need more reading materials having gone thru the two library books I had picked up and everything on the shelves I hadn’t already read they responded with books and chicken soup! The biggest benefit to this action was feeling tethered connected to myself thru these neighbors responses to my call my brain having issues with catastrophic thinking when there is evidence from the past that I can easily repeat the lost months of this spring they called me back with words and taste to the present.

What got me to blog was the book Denise packaged so nicely in a lovely pink bag with a note her second delivery since I found we love the same books and I read the two she sent over previously.

SIGN MY NAME TO FREEDOM, Betty Reid Soskin

“I’D NEVER ANTICIPATED NEEDING to explain the origins of my blog, since this was a conversation I was was having with myself, and therefore it never needed explanation.” (p.143)

There are many quotes that I can relate to and am happy to have someone else publically express a sentiment that resonates.

This blog allows me both to be in the moment and be able to look back. As well as sometimes witnessing a breakthrough, which is my favorite surprise. Sometimes it is a photograph that the camera took itself which reveals more than I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment