Sunday, June 22, 2014

Don't understand how this happens


Or, happened.

Recorded the summer solstice coordinates from Maxwell House with my droid app, SunSurveyor, sitting on the deck Rich built decades ago. 

The sun was closing in on the western horizon, over Rich's studio. I have been working on restoring the studio to it's original light filled, pre computer artist studio Rich built with help from a carpenter, also so many decades ago.  

I preset SunSurveyor for the 8:33 sunset and took the screen shot. Love this app! And I just learned how to take a screen shot on the phone, wanting to incorporate the shots into the RedTailDog blog.

Too much to wait, I posted the shots on FaceBook. 

I added this shot to FB, 


with the line… 'Studio R with Summer Solstice'

FB automatically filled in the status with… 


I thought... Rich set up a FB page I didn't know about. 
Nope. It was a link directly to his fine art photography portfolio.

I have NOT been able to replicate this on FB when typing out the same line in status box.

Ok, so, no biggie.

Then I start getting text from my phone.


This AFTER repairing a leaking pipe.

It didn't end there…


Someone has a sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment