Friday, February 14, 2014

It's something

I know it is

Something is happening that I fantasize I have any control over. Proceeding from point a to bcdefghij is no problem as long as I travel light, no expectations….that is the rub of course. I've accomplished simplifying and sorting and creating space. Now that this space is available I want to ditch the whole enchilada! Maybe I will. Why not anyway, with no ties to the past except what I carry in my head and heart. A desire to be mobile, the dimensions change from what I imagined. What is within the circle is much fuller. 'Planning' takes on a subtle twist, no longer an escape but a healing.

The pallet altered, color the same. Doubts tapered by surviving. The unknown within closer reach. Where to place my foot, my spirit, new. Options, time, gifts earned. Certainty, flexibility, proximity.

No comments:

Post a Comment