Monday, January 13, 2014

It don't

much matter

What day what time 

My cell phone voice messages are full so I was reviewing what I had saved. I know I have the grand boys wishing me happy birthday from several different years that I still haven't taken the time to figure how to save to my computer. I forgot I have two lovely messages from Rich, classic Rich. Sweet messages. Bitter sweet. 

I have also been revisiting moving stuff again. Crista picked up Rich's 'man couch / chair' combo from the 'tv cave'. We went thru his photos for her new office, too. Crista also saw my art, stuff I did in junior high, high school, college thru dating, marriage, parenting.

I was looking for two photos of Bodega Bay. Night shots. I found them too. Before I pack them as a gift I looked up on his fine art photo website for more info. I knew that the night photography he started working on was his latest endeavor. I was knocked out once again.

There is a picture at Bertie's that Rich gave him when Alexandra died. Also after he himself was sick, before diagnosis. I sat on the couch and looked at it after I got Naomi and Adrian out the door with Alice Yia Yia. As Naomi said this morning, 'there is too much of you'. She was referring to two Alice's in the house. 

I am visiting backwards and forward. I am touching the present in between.

Dream A Little Dream
'Night photography on my home from Tamales Bay, 4:00 a.m,
i was compelled to stop and capture this scene.'


No comments:

Post a Comment